Bypass the hassle of picking up the phone to place your order! With NewMoversMail.com, you can design, submit your order, and manage your direct mail campaign online. Just follow the simple steps outlined below: (Insert interactive step-by-step guide)
- Define your trade area – The best way to define your trade area is to pull your existing customer list and find the zip code that has your largest number of customers. Then use our free New Movers Count Tool (make hyperlink) to determine how many new movers move into that zip code each month. This will help you calculate your budget.
- Create a profile – Enter your contact and business information. After your initial sign up, we will store this information for you so that you don’t have to do any additional work.
- Upload your creative – NewMoversMail.com avoids “cookie cutter” templates because they don’t work. We encourage you to submit your own creative to remain consistent with the look and feel of your brand, and give your customers a unique and personalized experience. If you don’t already have a graphic designer that you work with, let us know and we’ll work with you to design the perfect artwork for your new movers campaign.
- Determine mailer size and quantity – Select from a 6 x 11 or a 6 x 9 sized mail piece. We’ve determined that these two sizes are effective, remain within the mailing guidelines, and will give you the most for your money.
- Review Price – We have the best prices out there! There’s no contract or minimum fee, we simply charge by the piece. (Need more info on pricing here)
- Click Submit – Once you click submit, we send it straight to production! Your new movers direct mail campaign should hit the mailbox within 8 days of your order.