Direct Mail Marketing for Your Hardware Store
Every day, new people are moving into your area — so when they need a hardware store, will they find you? Whether they’re renting or buying at their new address, most movers will spend money on home upgrades or tools, from lawn and garden services to new lighting and floors. In the moving process, they’re highly likely to spend significant dollars on home upgrades, tools, services and other products. Will those dollars be put into your business or into another one in town? How can you be the place to get noticed by new members of your community, instead of someone else? How can you attract new movers, right when they’re in a prime position to buy? The answer to these questions is hardware store direct mail marketing.
Newmoversmail.com offers highly targeted and effective direct mail marketing specially catered to hardware stores. We’ve run the new movers program for a Fortune 50 home improvement retailer for the past 12 years — so when you work with us, you’re getting the same marketing opportunities as the big brands, but for a small cost. With our mailings, you have a way to gain the attention of new neighbors right when they’re looking for new appliances, fresh paint and other similar products that you sell. In fact, our marketing materials are so effective that if you aren’t taking advantage of them, you’re missing a prime opportunity to increase business sales. We do more than give you new mover data, too. In order to make your marketing material as effective as possible, we:
- Pull all the sources that contain new mover data in the area, like public deeds, financial records, telephone records, utility bills, etc.
- Compare these sources against one another in order to improve accuracy.
- Get you in your target market’s mailboxes as soon as possible.
Curious about what kind of difference new mover marketing can truly make to your store? Consider these statistics:
- Over 40 million Americans move every year — some of them right into your community.
- 80 percent of these movers try new products and services from local businesses before or after they move.
- 80 percent redeem coupons, like the ones found in our mailings, from local merchants in the moving process.
- 55 percent upgrade their appliances.
- 35 percent spend money on new flooring.
- 32 percent spend money on lawn and garden services.
- 28 percent buy new tools and hardware.
- 19 percent spend money on lighting.
- 35 percent will paint their new home.
There’s no denying that new movers are an important target audience for your store. Because they are ready and willing to spend money in the community — and on exactly the materials you sell — you can’t afford to leave their finding you to chance. Direct mail marketing gives you a proven, powerful way to get noticed by these new residents, bringing new business to your store.
When new renters and homeowners make their way to your community, use hardware store direct mail advertising to get their attention! New mover campaigns are more than just another marketing strategy — they’re a customer acquisition method shown to deliver results. In return for your customized, branded business postcard, you’ll gain the attention of prime prospects that are ready to buy. Don’t wait to implement new mover marketing in your business strategies. Contact us today at newmoversmail.com to learn more!