To print an index that is complete the subject question associated with the DepartmentвЂ™s currently applicable Administrative laws and Guidance Documents, just click here for a PDF variation.
FINANCE INSTITUTIONS STATEMENTS OF POLICY
- Powers of the State BankSets forth the powers of a bank that is state-chartered defines products or services a state-chartered bank can offer.
- Loan manufacturing workplaces in NebraskaPertains to loan manufacturing workplaces in Nebraska and includes explanations of the different regions of interest.
- Charge card Banking institutions in NebraskaContains a listing of concerns and responses credit that is regarding banking institutions in Nebraska.
- Bank and Bank Branch Naming PolicySets forth policies in regards to the usage and approval associated with the chartered title of the bank, the names of all of the bank workplaces utilized inside the State of Nebraska, as well as the rules prohibiting the application of confusingly comparable names by bank workplaces into the community that is same county.
- Re re re Payment of charges to an Insider of a BankCovers the presssing problems surrounding the re re payment of costs up to a bank insider.
- Formal and casual Administrative ActionsDescribes formal and casual administrative action procedures, including corrective action procedures, because they relate with bank assessment results.
- Capital ComputationDefines just what вЂњprimary moneyвЂќ is, for purposes of computing capital at a state-chartered bank.
- Violations of Banking StatutesBriefly defines how a Department reacts to civil and unlawful banking statute violations.
- Loan LimitsSets forth policies in connection with maximum quantity a bank might loan to an individual.
- Livestock LoansSets forth policies rules that are regarding limitations regarding loans guaranteed by livestock.
- Inclusion of Nonledger Assets in Total Amount Loaned Under State Lending LimitsPertains towards the remedy for ledger and nonledger assets when you look at the exact same credit line.
- Participation LoansSets forth policies concerning the purchase and renewal of involvement loans.
- Lending Limits Where BankвЂ™s Capital DeclinesDiscusses lending limitations for a bank that experiences a decrease in bank money and includes examples for further clarification.
- Other genuine EstateContains policies regarding a bankвЂ™s acquisition of other real-estate.
- Standard bank Bond CoverageContains policies regarding institution that is financial protection as needed because of the Nebraska Banking Act.
- Disclosure of Information to Bonding CompaniesCovers the kinds of disclosures of data that will or is not made to bonding organizations.
- Outside Auditors and privacy of exams along with other MaterialsSets forth policies that assist external auditors of a institution that is financial the coordination and interaction of data with examiners.
- Reaction Program/Notification Unauthorized Access to Customer InformationContains policies for banking institutions concerning the utilization of a reply system in the eventuality of an information protection breach and establishes the necessity to inform the Department of a information protection breach.
BANKING INSTITUTIONS MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Community Development Investments: A Banker’s Guide BrochureA pamphlet for bankers containing basic information about community development assets.
- Financial Institution Directors: Duties & Responsibilities ManualA manual designed to assist people in the board of directors of the lender to betterunderstand their duties and obligations.
- Executive Officer’s FAQAnswers common concerns concerning the certification of bank administrator officers.
MORTGAGE BANKING INTERPRETATIVE VIEWPOINTS
MORTGAGE BANKING MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Guidance on Nontraditional Mortgage Product RisksDiscusses lenderвЂ™s obligations concerning nontraditional home mortgages.
- Illustrations of Consumer home elevators Nontraditional Mortgage ProductsProvides examples to aid home loan bankers and home mortgage originators to know the guidance also to fulfill their obligations concerning mortgage that is nontraditional.
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Statement on Subprime Mortgage LendingDiscusses lenderвЂ™s responsibilities subprime that is concerning loans.
- Home mortgage Originator License repair, Renewal, and Surrender FAQsAnswers typical concerns concerning upkeep, renewal, and surrender of home loan originator licenses.
- Home mortgage Originator License Application Process FAQsAnswers questions that are common the program procedure for home mortgage originator licenses.
- General Licensing often Asked QuestionsAnswers common concerns concerning home loan originators and certification.
- Home loan Banker and MLO Assistance With Temporary Branch Relocations
- Temporary Branch Relocation Form
INSTALLMENT LOAN MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Installment application for the loan General questionsContains that are hearing asked hearing concerns and subjects for Installment Loan License Application hearings.
- Installment Loan Licensing FAQsA listing of commonly expected concerns and responses in connection with Nebraska Installment Loan Act.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SOLUTIONS INTERPRETATIVE VIEWS
- Determining optimum Service Fee that will Be Charged By Delayed Deposit LicenseesDiscusses the strategy for determining the most costs which get to be charged by delayed deposit services companies.
- Concept of вЂњMakerвЂќDiscusses what’s needed of this work as they relate to jointly owned standard bank reports.
- Concept of вЂњCheckвЂќ; Presentment; Penalty Charges; PrepaymentDiscusses the needs associated with Act linked to depositing checks, authorizations to electronically debit accounts, notices to clients, prepayments, therefore the penalty fees which may be charged for checks came back funds that are nonsufficient.
- Approach to PaymentDiscusses the ActвЂ™s prohibition of charging you a person extra fees or fees whenever spending the arises from a deposit that is delayed deal.
- Holding of ChecksDiscusses certain requirements for the behave as they relate to presenting checks therefore the thirty-four time period that is holding.
- Assortment of Returned Checks; Partial Collection PaymentsDiscusses the collection options for checks came back for nonsufficient funds, such as the utilization of ACH and number of partial things, allowable costs, and needed customer notices.
- Collection Things; Documentation RequiredDiscusses the records which needs to be retained by licensees regarding the collection efforts on checks came back for nonsufficient funds.
- Utilization of the Terms вЂњLoanвЂќ and loanвЂќDiscusses that areвЂњPayday conditions under which delayed deposit services licensees may use the terms вЂњloansвЂќ and вЂњpayday loansвЂќ to explain their company in marketing.
- Extensive re re Payment PlanDiscusses certain requirements for the Act associated with payment that is extended (вЂњEPPвЂќ), including amendment title loans for the delayed deposit contract, regards to an EPP, and prepayment of a EPP.
- Rescission; RedemptionDiscusses a makerвЂ™s straight to rescind a delayed deposit transaction, a makerвЂ™s straight to redeem a delayed deposit transaction, and a makerвЂ™s straight to rescind an authorization for electronic re re payment.
- Army Personnel, Spouses and DependentsDiscusses restrictions regarding delayed deposit deals supplied to military workers, their partners, and dependents beneath the Act and also the Military that is federal Lending of 2006.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SERVICES MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS